Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 28 inches long.
Why it's awesome
In-Body Tuning System™
- Full 24 3/4" scale acoustic-electric travel guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 28 in. long!
- One-piece Eastern American Hard Maple neck-through-body design
- 2 lbs. 14 oz. & 28" long
- Features a Traveler Piezo Pickup with standard 1/4" output
- Includes gig bag
- Audio Output: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK
- Batteries: N/A
- Body: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Body Thickness: 1.5 IN.
- Body Width: 5.25 IN. (LAP REST DETACHED)
- Construction: NECK-THROUGH-BODY
- dB at 1: PEAK: 85DB, AVERAGE: 72DB
- Electronics: PASSIVE ELECTRONICS
- Fingerboard: BLACK WALNUT
- Finish: VINTAGE RED SATIN FINISH
- Frets: 22 MEDIUM
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 X 6.5 X 3 (IN.)
- Hardware: CHROME 14:1 GEAR RATIO (CLOSED GEAR)
- Headphone Amp: NONE
- Instrument Input: NONE
- Model #: ULA VRDM
- Neck: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Neck Radius: 15.75 IN.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 IN.
- Overall Depth: 2 IN.
- Overall Length: 28 IN.
- Pickup(s): TRAVELER PIEZO
- Scale Length: 24.75 IN
- Strings: D’ADDARIO EJ15
- Weight: 2 LBS. 14 OZ.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 3 LBS. 12 OZ.
*Note that as a result of CITES regulations, some guitars will ship with black walnut fingerboards, while others may ship with rosewood fingerboards. Read our full CITES statement here.