The Ultra-Light Bass has a short-scale neck, which makes it 25% shorter than a full-size bass.
Removable Lap Rest
Make the Ultra-Light even smaller with its removable lap rest, which stores safely in the gig bag pocket for transport.
In-Body Tuning System
Standard strings. Standard tuners. Use your favorite set on all Ultra-Light models.
Gig Bag Included
Every single Traveler Guitar comes standard with a compact, custom gig bag so you can protect your investment at no additional cost.
When we say compact, we mean it. The Ultra-Light Bass fits in airline overhead bins. It’s 25% shorter and 61% lighter than a full-size bass, which means the Ultra-Light Bass goes everywhere you do.
- Audio Output: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK
- Body Thickness: 1.5 IN.
- Body Width: 5.25" (LAP REST DETACHED)
- Construction: NECK-THROUGH-BODY
- Fingerboard: BLACK WALNUT
- Finish: NATURAL SATIN FINISH
- Frets: 22 MEDIUM
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 36 X 7.5 X 3 (IN.)
- Hardware: CHROME 14:1 GEAR RATIO (CLOSED GEAR)
- Instrument Input: None
- Neck: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 IN.
- Overall Depth: 2 IN.
- Overall Length: 33.75 IN.
- Weight: 3 LBS. 6.5 OZ
- Weight in Gig Bag: 4 LBS. 5 OZ.
- Batteries: N/A
- Body: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Electronics: PASSIVE ELECTRONICS
- Headphone Amp: NONE
- Model #: ULB MPS
- Pickup(s): UNDER_SADDLE PIEZO
- Scale Length: 30 IN.
- Strings: D'ADDARIO EXL 165