Full 24 ¾ inch scale. Fits in airline overhead bins.
Plug In. Practice anywhere.
The Ultra-Light comes equipped with an acoustic piezo pickup and a standard 1/4-inch output jack. Plug it into your favorite amp, recording device, or headphone amp and practice anyplace, anytime.
Removable Lap Rest
Make the Ultra-Light even smaller with its removable lap rest stored safely in the gig pocket for transport.
In-Body Tuning System
Standard strings. Standard tuners. Use your favorite set on all Ultra-Lights.
Gig Bag Included
Every single Traveler Guitar comes standard with a compact, custom gig bag so you can protect your investment at no additional cost.
When we say compact, we mean it. The Ultra-Light fits in airline overhead bins, it’s under 3 pounds, and less than 2.5 feet long. That means the Ultra-Light goes anywhere you do.
See the Ultra-Light Acoustic in action.
- AudioOutput: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK
- Batteries: N/A
- Body: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Body Thickness: 1.5 IN.
- BodyWidth: 5.25 IN. (LAP REST DETACHED)
- Construction: NECK-THROUGH-BOSY
- Electronics: PASSIVE ELECTRONICS
- Fingerboard: BLACK WALNUT
- Finish: SATIN NATURAL FINISH
- Frets: 22 MEDIUM
- GigBagLxWxH: 30 X 6.5 X 3 (IN.)
- Hardware: CHROME 14:1 GEAR RATIO (CLOSED GEAR)
- HeadphoneAmp: NONE
- InstrumentInput: NONE
- ModelNum: ULA MPS
- Neck: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- NeckRadius: 15.75 IN
- NeckWidthatNut: 1.75 IN.
- OverallDepth: 2 IN.
- OverallLength: 28 IN.
- Pickup: TRAVELER PIEZO
- ScaleLength: 24.75 IN
- Strings: D’ADDARIO EJ15
- Weight: 2 LBS. 14 OZ
- WeightinGigBag: 3 LBS. 12 OZ.