A game-changing, hollow-body acoustic travel guitar.
The Redlands Series Dreadnought is a full 25 ½ inch scale travel acoustic. It weighs less than 4 pounds and fits in airline overhead bin compartments.
The onboard custom preamp features a chromatic tuner and 3-band EQ.
Streamline Tuning System
The Redlands Series Dreadnought makes use of our space-saving Streamline Tuning System, but still uses traditional acoustic guitar strings.
Gig Bag Included
Every single Traveler Guitar comes standard with a compact, custom gig bag so you can protect your investment at no additional cost.
When we say compact, we mean it. The Redlands Series Dreadnought plays with massive tone and fits in tiny spaces. That means it goes anywhere you do.
- Audio Output: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK
- Batteries: 1 X 9V
- Body: MAHOGANY BACK & SIDES
- Body Width: 12.5 IN.
- Construction: SET-NECK
- Electronics: CUSTOM PREAMP WITH BUILT-IN TUNER
- Fingerboard: BLACK WALNUT
- Finish: SUNBURST GLOSS
- Frets: 20 JUMBO
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 34.5 X 13.5 X 5.5 (IN.)
- Hardware: TRAVELER GUITAR STREAMLINE™ TUNING SYSTEM (ANTIQUE BRONZE)
- Headphone Amp: NONE
- Instrument Input: NONE
- Model #: RD 450E
- Neck: MAHOGANY
- Neck Radius: 9.5 IN.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 IN.
- Overall Depth: 3.75 IN.
- Overall Length: 32.75 IN.
- Pickup(s): PIEZO
- Scale Length: 25.5 IN
- Strings: D’ADDARIO EXP-16
- Top: SPRUCE
- Weight: 3 LBS. 5 OZ.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 LBS. 13 OZ.