Two legendary designs.
One groundbreaking partnership.
Why it's awesome
In-Body Tuning System™
- Built-in headphone amp with clean, boost, overdrive, & distortion
- Aux-in for jamming with your mobile device
- Active ESP designed humbucker
- Carved top and beveled neck heel
- Weighs only 5 lbs. 4 oz.
- Gig bag included
- Audio Output: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK, 1/8 IN. HEADPHONE OUT
- Batteries: 2 X AAA FOR HEADPHONE AMP, 1 X 9V FOR ACTIVE HUMBUCKER
- Body: CARVED TOP MAHOGANY
- Body Thickness: 1.63 IN.
- Body Width: 10.5 IN.
- dB at 1’: PEAK: 93DB, AVERAGE: 85DB
- Electronics: ACTIVE ELECTRONICS WITH VOLUME AND TONE CONTROL, 1/8″ AUX-IN
- Fingerboard: BLACK WALNUT*
- Frets: 22 JUMBO
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 31 1/2 X 13 X 4 1/2 (IN.)
- Headphone Amp: V2 HEADPHONE AMP WITH CLEAN/BOOST/OVERDRIVE/DISTORTION SETTINGS
- Instrument Input: 1/8 IN. AUX-IN
- Model #: EC1 SWTG
- Neck Radius: 15.75 IN.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.63 IN.
- Overall Depth: 2.75 IN.
- Overall Length: 30 IN.
- Pickup(s): FULL SIZE ESP DESIGNED ALH-200B ACTIVE HUMBUCKER
- Scale Length: 24.75 IN
- Strings: D’ADDARIO EXL110
- Weight: 5 LBS. 4 OZ.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 7 LBS. 4 OZ.
- Binding: 6 PLY CREAM/BLACK
- Construction: BOLT-ON
- Finish: SNOW WHITE GLOSS
- Hardware: LOCKING BLACK NICKEL 14:1 GEAR RATIO (CLOSED GEAR)
- Neck: MAHOGANY
*Note that as a result of CITES regulations, some guitars will ship with black walnut fingerboards, while others may ship with rosewood fingerboards. Read our full CITES statement here.