Finally a bass you can take with you
The Ultra-Light Bass is Traveler Guitar’s lightest, most compact bass offering ever. Weighing just 3 pounds 6.5 ounces and measuring only 33 ¾ inch in length, this short scale 30 inch scale acoustic-electric bass can go anywhere you want to take it.
The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 25 percent shorter and 61 percent lighter than a typical full size bass guitar.
The UltraLight Bass features a custom piezo pickup so you can plug into your favorite amplifier, while the built-in thumb rest and removable lap-rest frame allow you play in comfort, even in the tightest of spaces. The Ultra-Light Bass is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on playability, but still looking for a small and light solution. This is an ideal carry-on bass because it stows easily in airline overhead compartments in its included deluxe gig bag.
- 30-inch scale acoustic-electric travel bass
- Fits in airline overhead bins in the included gig bag
- One-Piece Eastern American Hard Maple Neck-through Body design
- 3 lbs. 7 oz. & 33 3/4" long
- Features a piezo pickup with standard 1/4" output
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 30 in.
- Electronics: Passive electronics
- Headphone Amp: none
- Pickup(s): Shadow Under Saddle Piezo
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: Natural Satin finish
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 in.
- Overall Length: 33.75 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Body Thickness: 1.5 in.
- Body Width: 5.25" (lap rest detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 36 x 7 1/2 x 3 (in.)
- Weight: 3 lbs. 6.5 oz
- Weight in Gig Bag: 4 lbs. 5 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack
- Instrument Input: None
- Strings: D'Addario EXL 165
- Model #: ULB NAT