Full-scale. Fits in airline overhead bins.
Why it's awesome
In-Body Tuning System™
- One-piece maple neck and body
- High-output dual-rail humbucker
- Removable upper arm support
- Full 24-3/4" scale, 22-fret electric travel guitar fits in airline overhead bins
- Gig bag included
- Audio Output: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK
- Batteries: N/A
- Body: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Body Thickness: 1.5 IN.
- Body Width: 7.5 IN. (ARM REST REMOVED)
- Construction: NECK-THROUGH-BODY
- Electronics: PASSIVE ELECTRONICS W/ VOLUME & TONE CONTROLS
- Fingerboard: ROSEWOOD
- Finish: BLACK GLOSS
- Frets: 22 MEDIUM
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 X 9.5 X 4.5 (IN.)
- Hardware: CHROME 14:1 GEAR RATIO (CLOSED GEAR)
- Headphone Amp: NONE
- Instrument Input: NONE
- Model #: SPD BLK
- Neck: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 IN.
- Overall Depth: 2 IN.
- Overall Length: 28 IN.
- Pickup(s): DUAL-RAIL HUMBUCKER
- Scale Length: 24.75 IN
- Strings: D’ADDARIO EXL110
- Weight: 4 LBS. 7 OZ.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 LBS. 5 OZ.
*Note that as a result of CITES regulations, some guitars will ship with black walnut fingerboards, while others may ship with rosewood fingerboards. Read our full CITES statement here.