October ‘92. The one that started it all.
Plug In. Practice anywhere
The Pro-Series comes equipped with an acoustic piezo pickup, an electric single coil pickup, and a standard 1/4-inch output jack. Use them independently or blend them together. Plug the Pro-Series into your favorite amp, recording device, or headphone amp and practice anyplace, anytime.
Stethophone. The one and only.
Practice silently. No batteries required. The Pro-Series still comes equipped with Traveler Guitar’s classic Stethophone.
In-Body Tuning System
Standard strings. Standard tuners. Use your favorite set of strings on all Traveler Guitars. The Pro-Series Deluxe uses locking tuners for ease of string installation and improvement of tuning stability.
Gig Bag Included
Every single Traveler Guitar comes standard with a compact, custom gig bag so you can protect your investment at no additional cost.
The Pro-Series in airline overhead bins, it’s under 4 pounds, and less than 2.5 feet long. That means the Pro-Series goes anywhere you do.
See the Pro-Series Acoustic in action.
- Electronics:: PASSIVE ELECTRONICS W/ 3-WAY PICKUP SELECTOR, VOLUME/BLEND/VOLUME CONTROLS
- Audio Output: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK
- Batteries: N/A
- Body: MAHOGANY
- Body Thickness: 1.5 IN.
- Body Width: 5.25 IN. (LAP-REST STOWED)
- Construction: NECK-THROUGH-BODY
- Fingerboard: EBONY
- Finish: NATURAL SATIN FINISH
- Frets: 22 MEDIUM
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 X 7.5 X 3.5 (IN.)
- Hardware: GOLD 14:1 GEAR RATIO LOCKING TUNERS
- Headphone Amp: NONE, PASSIVE "STETHOPHONE"
- Inlays: ABALONE DOTS
- Instrument Input: NONE
- Model #: PSD MHS
- Neck: MAHOGANY
- Neck Radius: 15.75 IN.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 IN.
- Overall Depth: 2 IN.
- Overall Length: 28 IN.
- Pickup(s): TRAVELER UNDER-SADDLE PIEZO AND DUAL-RAIL HUMBUCKER
- Scale Length: 24.75 IN
- Strings: D’ADDARIO EXL110
- Weight: 3 LBS. 3 OZ.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 4 LBS.