A game-changing, hollow-body acoustic travel guitar.
Why it is so great to play
It's so compact
Built in Pickup and Headphone Amplifier
- Built-in headphone amp with aux-in for jamming along to backing tracks
- Shadow Electronics NanoFlex pickup with custom preamp
- Solid Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides
- Weighs only 3 lbs. 5 oz.
- Audio Output: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK, 1/8 IN. HEADPHONE OUT
- Batteries: 2 X AAA
- Body: MAHOGANY BACK & SIDES
- Body Width: 12.5 IN.
- Construction: SET-NECK
- Electronics: CUSTOM SHADOW PREAMP WITH BUILT-IN TUNER, 1/8″ AUX-IN
- Fingerboard: BLACK WALNUT*
- Finish: SATIN CLEAR
- Frets: 20 JUMBO
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 34.5 X 13.5 X 5.5 (IN.)
- Hardware: TRAVELER GUITAR STREAMLINE™ TUNING SYSTEM (ANTIQUE BRONZE)
- Headphone Amp: SHADOW HEADPHONE AMP WITH 1/8" AUX-IN
- Instrument Input: 1/8 IN. AUX-IN
- Model #: AG105E SPS
- Neck: MAHOGANY
- Neck Radius: 9.5 IN.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 IN.
- Overall Depth: 3.75 IN.
- Overall Length: 32.75 IN.
- Pickup(s): SHADOW NANOFLEX
- Scale Length: 25.5 IN
- Strings: D’ADDARIO EXP-16
- Top: SOLID SPRUCE
- Weight: 3 LBS. 5 OZ.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 LBS. 13 OZ.