Fits in airline overhead bins.
Under 3 pounds, less than 2.5 feet long.
PLUG IN. PRACTICE ANYWHERE.
The Ultra-Light comes equipped with an acoustic piezo pickup and a standard 1/4-inch output jack. Plug it into your favorite amp, recording device, or headphone amp and practice anyplace, anytime.
IN-BODY TUNING SYSTEM™
Traveler Guitar's innovative and space-saving in-body tuning system eliminates the need for a headstock. And because all Ultra-Lights are full-scale, there's no compromise in the playing experience you're used to on your full-size axe.
GIG BAG INCLUDED
Like all Traveler Guitars, the Ultra-Light comes standard with a sturdy gig bag so you can throw it over your shoulder and be ready to rock anytime, any place.
- Full 24 3/4" scale acoustic/electric travel guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins
- One-piece Eastern American hard maple neck-through-body design
- Detachable laprest
- 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- 28" long
- Piezo pickup with standard 1/4" output
- Includes gig bag
- AudioOutput: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK
- Batteries: N/A
- Body: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Body Thickness: 1.5 IN.
- BodyWidth: 5.25 IN. (LAP REST DETACHED)
- Construction: NECK-THROUGH-BOSY
- Electronics: PASSIVE ELECTRONICS
- Fingerboard: BLACK WALNUT*
- Finish: SATIN NATURAL FINISH
- Frets: 22 MEDIUM
- GigBagLxWxH: 30 X 6.5 X 3 (IN.)
- Hardware: CHROME 14:1 GEAR RATIO (CLOSED GEAR)
- HeadphoneAmp: NONE
- InstrumentInput: NONE
- ModelNum: ULA MPS
- Neck: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- NeckRadius: 15.75 IN
- NeckWidthatNut: 1.75 IN.
- OverallDepth: 2 IN.
- OverallLength: 28 IN.
- Pickup: TRAVELER PIEZO
- ScaleLength: 24.75 IN
- Strings: D’ADDARIO EJ15
- Weight: 2 LBS. 14 OZ
- WeightinGigBag: 3 LBS. 12 OZ.