Portability and performance in a compact, modern design
The Traveler Guitar Speedster is a full 24 ¾ inch scale electric travel guitar featuring a removable arm support for comfortable playing. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 28% shorter and 54% lighter than a typical full-size electric.
With its unique modern-retro look and detachable tear-drop arm support, the Speedster represents a design revolution in travel guitars. The Speedster is built for portability and performance with a high-output dual-rail humbucker pickup, a neck-through-body, and volume & tone controls. The Speedster fits neatly inside an included Gig Bag and is small enough to stow in airline overhead compartments.
- One-piece maple neck and body
- High-output dual-rail humbucker
- Removable upper arm support
- Includes deluxe gig bag, limited lifetimer warranty
- Full 24-3/4" scale, 22-fret electric travel guitar fits in airline overhead bins
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 24.75 in.
- Electronics: Passive electronics w/ Volume and Tone controls
- Headphone Amp: None
- Pickup(s): Dual-Rail Humbucker
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: Candy Apple Red Metallic
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 in.
- WxH at 1st Fret: 1.81 in. x 0.87 in.
- WxH at 12th Fret: 2.05 in. x 0.87 in.
- Overall Length: 28 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Body Thickness: 1.5 in.
- Body Width: 7.5 in. (Arm Detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 x 9 1/2 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 7 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 lbs. 5 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Model #: SPD RED
- dB at 1’: Peak: 92dB, Average: 80dB
- User Manual