EG-1 Custom (Gold)
A full-featured, top-of-the line electric travel guitar
Available Exclusively through Sweetwater
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom Gold is a full 24 ¾ inch scale electric travel guitar. Our proprietary In-Body tuning system uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body to create a guitar that has a full-scale neck, yet is substantially shorter than full size electrics. The lack of a headstock and a small, ergonomic body allow the guitar to be 27 percent shorter and 50 percent lighter than a full-size electric, all while preserving the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to.
The guitar features active electronics with our V2 headphone amplifier built-in, allowing you to practice privately. Cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot and listen through your headphones or favorite amp. In addition, the EG-1 Custom includes the Shadow E-tuner, a chromatic tuner built-into the pickup ring always ready to go, so you don't need to carry extra gear. The jackplate has an aux-in so you can plug in your mobile device and play along with your favorite tracks.
The EG-1 Custom has upgraded visual appointments such as crown inlays on its bound African mahogany neck, chrome hardware, cream binding on the gold gloss top Mahogany body, chrome humbucker with cream pickup ring and gold top hat knobs.
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on scale length, and looking for a compact yet comfortable guitar. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included Deluxe Gig Bag.
- Full 24 3/4 inch scale electric travel guitar
- Built-in headphone amp w/ clean, boost, overdrive, & distortion
- Aux-in for jamming with your music
- Built-in Shadow E-tuner on pickup ring
- Bound neck & body
- Weighs 4 lbs. 5 oz.
- Deluxe Gig bag included
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 24.75 in.
- Electronics: Active Electronics with Volume and Tone control, 1/8″ Aux-in
- Headphone Amp: V2 Headphone Amp with Clean/Boost/Overdrive/Distortion settings
- Pickup(s): Full Size Alnico Humbucker (9K)
- Body: African Mahogany
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Finish: Gold Flake Gloss
- Binding: Cream
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Crown
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Neck Radius: 15.75 in.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.63 in.
- WxH at 1st Fret: 1.7 in. x 0.87 in.
- WxH at 12th Fret: 2.05 in. x 0.87 in.
- Overall Length: 28.5 in.
- Overall Depth: 2.25 in.
- Body Thickness: 1.63 in.
- Body Width: 10.5 in.
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 31 1/2 x 13 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 5 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 6 lbs. 5 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8 in. aux-in
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Model #: EG1C GLD
- dB at 1’: Peak: 93dB, Average: 85dB
- User Manual