The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light is the smallest, lightest full-scale acoustic/electric travel guitar on the market.
The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 31 percent shorter and 43 percent lighter than a typical full size acoustic.
You can plug the Ultra-Light into your favorite amp or recording device thanks to its Shadow acoustic piezo pickup and standard 1/4 inch output. The lap rest is detachable for easy transport, so guitar and bag fit easily in an airline overhead compartment. And, since the guitar weighs less than three pounds and is only 28 inches long, you can take it anywhere.
The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light is the perfect solution for traveling players who want a full-scale experience in the smallest, lightest package possible.
- Full 24 3/4" scale acoustic-electric travel guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 28 in. long!
- One-piece Eastern American Hard Maple neck-through-body design
- 2 lbs. 14 oz. & 28" long
- Features a Traveler Piezo Pickup with standard 1/4" output
- Includes gig bag
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 24.75 in.
- Electronics: Passive electronics
- Headphone Amp: None
- Pickup(s): Traveler Piezo
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-though-body
- Finish: Natural Satin Finish
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Clay Dots
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Neck Radius: 15.75 in.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 in.
- WxH at 1st Fret: 1.77 in. x 0.87 in.
- WxH at 12th Fret: 2.00 in. x 0.87 in.
- Overall Length: 28 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Body Thickness: 1.5 in.
- Body Width: 5.25 in. (Lap Rest Detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 x 6 1/2 x 3 (in.)
- Weight: 2lbs. 14 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 3 lbs. 12 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack
- Instrument Input: none
- Strings: D’Addario EJ15
- Model #: ULST NAT
- dB at 1’: Peak: 85dB, Average: 72dB
- User Manual