Traveler Acoustic CL-3EQ
PRE-ORDER NOW (Estimated Ship Date APRIL 1st 2017)
Massive tone. Small footprint.
The CL-3EQ is a cutting-edge ¾ size travel acoustic guitar loaded with all the features guitarists have come to expect from Traveler. Made with mahogany back and sides and a solid spruce top, the CL-3EQ also has a lower cutaway and upper beveled top to allow for maximum comfort and playability. Take your playing experience to the next level with the built-in Shadow Nanoflex pickup, which is paired with a custom Shadow preamp, on-board tuner, and Shadow’s renowned headphone amp technology. The headphone amp also has an auxiliary input so you can jam with your favorite backing tracks. The CL-3EQ may be small in stature, but there’s nothing small about its volume, tone, and advanced features.
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 23.25 in.
- Electronics: Custom Shadow preamp with built-in tuner
- Headphone Amp: Shadow headphone amp with ⅛” Aux-in
- Pickup(s): Shadow Nanoflex
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Body: Mahogany Back & Sides
- Neck: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-neck
- Finish: Satin clear
- Binding: 5 Ply rosewood/maple/rosewood/maple/rosewood
- Hardware: Gold 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: No dots. Traveler Guitar logo at 12th fret
- Frets: 20 Jumbo
- Neck Radius: 12 in.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.66 in.
- WxH at 1st Fret: 1.71 in. x 0.77 in.
- WxH at 12th Fret: 2.14 in. x 0.90 in.
- Overall Length: 35 in.
- Overall Depth: 4 in.
- Body Width: 13.3 in.
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 38 1/2" x 14 1/2" x 5"
- Weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 lbs. 5 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard ¼ in. jack, ⅛ in. headphone out
- Instrument Input: ⅛ in. aux-in
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Strings: D’Addario EXP-16
- Model #: CL-3EQ