Traveler Acoustic AG-200 EQ
A full-featured acoustic-electric travel guitar
The Traveler Acoustic AG-200EQ is the most compact, full-scale acoustic/electric travel guitar on the market. Traveler Guitar's Streamline Tuning System eliminates the need for a headstock, making the guitar 20% smaller and 36% lighter than full size acoustics, all while preserving the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to. In addition, the modified traditional bracing pattern creates more volume and presence than you'd expect from a travel-sized instrument.
In addition, The AG-200EQ includes a custom preamp from Shadow with a sound so full you'll swear you're playing a full-sized guitar. The preamp also works through headphones and features a built-in tuner and a ⅛-inch aux-in for jamming with your mp3 player.
The AG-200EQ features a solid Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides, a gloss black finish with white binding and black anodized hardware.
This guitar is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on scale length, and looking for a compact yet comfortable acoustic guitar.
With the new AG-200EQ from Traveler Guitar, you can take your full-scale acoustic/electric playing experience anywhere. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included Deluxe Gig Bag.
- Shortest full-scale acoustic travel guitar on the market
- Modified Traditional Bracing pattern for increased volume and presence
- Built-in tuner
- ⅛” Aux-in jack allows you to play along with tracks from your music device. You can also route the signal into an amp or mixer.
- Uses standard guitar strings
- Deluxe gig bag included
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 25.5 in.
- Electronics: Shadow headphone preamp with ⅛” Aux-in and built-in tuner
- Pickup(s): Shadow Nanoflex
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Body: Mahogany Back & Sides
- Neck: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-neck
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Binding: 3 Ply Cream/Black/Cream
- Hardware: Traveler Guitar Streamline™ Tuning System (Black)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Frets: 20 Jumbo
- Neck Radius: 9.5 in.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 in.
- WxH at 1st Fret: 1.77 in. x 0.87 in.
- WxH at 12th Fret: 2.17 in. x 0.87 in.
- Overall Length: 32.75 in.
- Overall Depth: 3.75 in.
- Body Thickness: 3.75 in.
- Body Width: 12.5 in.
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 34 ½ x 13 ½ x 5 ½ (in.)
- Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 lbs. 13 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard ¼ in. jack, ⅛ in. headphone out
- Instrument Input: ⅛ in. aux-in
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Strings: D’Addario EXP-16
- Model #: AG-200EQ
- dB at 1’: Peak: 98dB, Average: 90dB
- User Manual