Unparalleled portable sonic versatility
Inspired by the very first Traveler Guitar ever made, the Pro-Series Mod-X has new features that make it the most versatile hybrid electric and acoustic travel guitar we’ve ever made. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 28 percent shorter and 58 percent lighter than a typical full size electric.
The Mod-X is equipped with a dual-rail humbucker with coil-split switch, allowing you to get high-gain humbucker or smooth single-coil tones with the same pickup. And if you want more versatility, the Mod-X has an under-saddle piezo pickup for a more acoustic sound. A pickup selector and independent volume controls allow you to switch between humbucker and piezo, or create a custom blend of both.
We modded out the guitar with mismatched knobs, a machine-turned aluminum pickup ring, a matte black finish, and chrome hardware. Its 24 ¾-inch scale neck-through maple body sounds great through acoustic and electric amplifiers.
Includes removable lap rest and upper-arm support for comfort during play and portability while traveling. The Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Mod-X is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on scale length, and looking for a compact and comfortable guitar. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included Gig Bag.
- One-piece maple neck-through-body with black satin finish
- Hybrid Acoustic/ Electric with piezo bridge and humbucker pickups
- Detachable lap rest and arm rest
- Includes deluxe gig bag, limited lifetime warranty
- Full 24 3/4" scale steel-string acoustic/electric travel guitar fits in airline overhead bins
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 24.75 in.
- Electronics: Passive electronics w/ 3-way pickup selector, Volume/Blend/Volume controls
- Headphone Amp: None
- Pickup(s): Traveler Guitar Adjustable Bridge Piezo Pickup and Alnico Dual-Coil
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: Black Satin Finish
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Clay Dots
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Neck Radius: 15.75 in.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 in.
- WxH at 1st Fret: 1.77 in. x 0.87 in.
- WxH at 12th Fret: 2.00 in. x 0.87 in.
- Overall Length: 28 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Body Thickness: 1.5 in.
- Body Width: 5.25 in. (Lap-rest stowed & Arm-rest removed)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 x 9 1/2 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 4 lbs. 12 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack
- Instrument Input: None
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Model #: PRO MODX
- dB at 1’: Peak: 91dB, Average: 83dB
- User Manual