Speedster Hot Rod (Black)
Discontinued: Replaced by our Speedster Hot Rod with V2 electronics
The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod is built for portability and performance with a full 24 ¾”-scale neck and a built-in classic Pocket Rockit headphone amp, which produces clean and distortion tones through headphones or an amp. In addition, the Speedster Hot Rod is loaded with a 1/8” inch aux-in jack so players can plug in an mp3 player and jam along to their favorite songs. The final touch: a sleek racing stripe underlining the new Hot Rod logo. The Speedster Hot Rod fits neatly inside its included gig bag and stows easily in airline overhead compartments.
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 in.
- Electronics: Classic Pocket Rock-it Headphone amp with distortion & 1/8" Aux-in
- Pickup(s): Dual-rail Humbucker
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-nody
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 in.
- Overall Length: 28 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 1/2 in.
- Body Width: 7 1/2 in. (Arm Detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 x 9 1/2 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 12 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 lbs. 7 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8 in. Aux-in
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Model #: SPD HRB