With its unique modern-retro look and detachable tear-drop arm support, the Speedster represents a design revolution in travel guitars. The Speedster is built for portability and performance with a high-output dual-rail humbucker pickup, 24 ¾” full-scale neck-through-body, and volume & tone controls. The Speedster fits neatly inside an included Gig Bag and is small enough to stow in airline overhead compartments.
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 in.
- Electronics: Volume/Tone
- Pickup(s): Dual-Rail Humbucker
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 in.
- Overall Length: 28 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 1/2 in.
- Body Width: 7 1/2 in. (Arm Detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 x 9 1/2 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 7 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 lbs. 5 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Model #: SPD BLK
- User Manual