EG-1 Vintage (Gold)
The Traveler EG-1 Vintage Gold is a full-scale electric guitar featuring a compact single-cutaway body shape that provides vintage looks and modern comfort to the traveling guitarist. With crown inlays, gold bell knobs, a chrome-covered humbucker with cream pickup ring and its Vintage Gold finish, this travel guitar looks and feels like a travel-sized version of a timeless instrument. In addition, it is the first guitar in Traveler's EG-1 family to feature a 24-3/4″ scale length.
• Weighs just 4 pounds
• Only 28 5/8″ long
• Built-in classic Pocket Rock-it headphone amp w/distortion
• 1/8" aux-in jack
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 in.
- Electronics: Volume & Tone control, 1/8″ Aux-in
- Headphone Amp: Classic Pocket Rock-It Headphone Amp with Clean/Distortion settings
- Pickup(s): Full Size Alnico Humbucker (12K)
- Body: African Mahogany
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Finish: Vintage Gold
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Crown
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Neck Radius: 15.75 in.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 5/8 in.
- Overall Length: 28 1/2 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 1/4 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 5/8 in.
- Body Width: 10 1/2 in.
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 31 1/2 x 13 x 4 1/2
- Weight: 3 lbs. 15 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 6 lbs. 4 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8 in. aux-in
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110 Nickel plated Steel Round Wound Regular Light Electric Strings
- Model #: EG1V GLD