EG-1 Standard (Silver)
Sparkling looks and tone in a full-scale, travel-sized classic.
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Standard is a full 24-3/4″ scale electric guitar featuring a compact single-cutaway mahogany body that provides vintage looks and modern comfort to the traveling guitarist. The EG-1′s built-in classic Pocket Rock-it headphone amp is custom-designed to produce clean and distortion sounds through headphones or when plugged into an amplifier. Plug your mobile device into the 1/8″ aux-in jack and jam along with your favorite tracks. Weighing in at just 4 pounds and measuring only 28 5/8″ long, the EG-1 Standard is an ideal carry-on guitar because it stows easily in airline overhead compartments. Deluxe gig bag included.
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 in.
- Electronics: Volume & Tone control, 1/8″ Aux-in
- Headphone Amp: Classic Pocket Rock-It Headphone Amp with Clean/Distortion settings
- Pickup(s): Full Size Humbucker Alnico 5 (8.6K)
- Body: African Mahogany
- Neck: Maple
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Finish: Silver Flake Gloss
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Crown
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Neck Radius: 15 3/4 in.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 5/8 in.
- WxH at 1st Fret: 1.692 in. x 0.866 in.
- WxH at 12th Fret: 2.047 in. x 0.866 in.
- Overall Length: 28 1/2 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 1/4 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 5/8 in.
- Body Width: 10 1/2 in.
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 31 1/2 x 13 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 3 lbs. 15 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 6 lbs. 4 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8 in. aux-in
- Batteries: 1 x 9V (guitar)
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Model #: EG1S SLV
- User Manual